Metal Finisher - Deburrer
ABS Machining Inc
Responsible for the deburring and grinding of large machine and fabricated components.
- General deburring and grinding of large machine and fabricated components.
- Cleaning, packaging of components.
- Stamping/part marking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use overhead crane for handling, clamp/unclamp work piece.
- Complies with current and forthcoming policies and practices.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Good hand eye coordination
- Experience using hand tools and grinders
- Forklift & Crane Experience an asset
- Able to work overtime and shift work
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work overtime
- Frequent standing, bending, twisting, stooping and lifting of heavy trays of blanks and tools
- Workplace Environment: Noise level is moderate to loud, occasional oil leak or spill, safety glasses and safety shoes are required.
- ABS Machining Inc. is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at 905 625-5941 . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
- grinding: 1 year (Preferred)