16104 121 A Ave, Edmonton, Alberta, T5V1B2
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Inventory Control Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees the daily cycle counts, slot audits and the reconciliation of activities between systems
- Ensures timely reporting and communication to the proper staff as needed
- Data entry including daily adjustments
- Plans, executes and reconciles physical inventories
- Prepares analysis of adjustments activities report
- Researches to reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Supervises Inventory Control staff on a day-to-day basis
- Provides training for Inventory Control staff and ongoing training to educate staff
- Investigate credit issues and ensure timeliness of customer and vendor issues.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Prefers 2-3 years’ experience in inventory control and warehousing industry
- Computer applications experience using MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate others
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions
- Available to work various shifts
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.