Conversion Relations is seeking a Conversion Specialist with a focus on Lead Generation and Advertising Optimization who will spearhead client investor marketing campaigns. This is a key role and we're looking for an experienced leader with the following abilities:
Direct Response Copywriting
Conversion Rate Optimization
Customer Acquisition Strategy
Landing Page Design and Testing For High Volume Traffic
Managing Outsourced Designers, Campaign Strategists, Coders and Writers
Our solutions are leading edge and bring substantial innovation and disruption to investor marketing. We specialize in online marketing strategies focused on Demand Generation, Profiling, Engagement, Conversion and Nurturing are the cornerstones of successful online marketing for B2B and B2C companies. ConversionIR has developed Business to Investor marketing programs based on the same core concepts. Because they work.
We’re introducing a range of new and sophisticated investor marketing services and solutions.
- Investor Lead Profiling and Scoring
- Investor Engagement Tracking
- Automated Investor Nurturing and Retention Programs
- Strategic Online Marketing Optimization
- Advanced Online Advertising Campaigns
We’re former tech public company executives and investor marketing veterans, and our team has over 50 years combined agency creative, investor relations, online marketing, corporate content, visual and video production experience.
- Self-managed building of PPC, CPA and CPC campaigns- AdWords, Facebook etc, sometimes managing others to support you
- Day-to-day management of paid search campaigns, bid strategies, spend, and optimization efforts across various search engines to ensure KPIs are met in alignment with stated objectives
- Ongoing account optimization: structure improvements, targeting improvements (geo, demographic, day-parting, keyword, and URL), search query mining, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, copy and landing page testing, various A/B testing, etc.
- Build and deliver detailed reports to various clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and test new strategies
- Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results to keep the team informed on performance, optimization, and overall results
- Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly spend and performance levels for the markets you’re responsible for
- Solve problems, improve PPC skills, read/write PPC related articles, attend webinars/conferences, maintain applicable certifications, and strive to be an elite paid media expert
- Supporting all paid media, PPC and SEM initiatives
- Experience with Unbounce
- Experience with marketing automation
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Conversant in digital media strategies and tactics
- Organizational skills and ability to use project management software
Job Types: Part-time, Contract