About Project Advisor
We are committed to ensuring the success of our client's most important strategic initiatives. We are a Toronto- based, strategic Management Consulting ﬁrm. Our specialty is the design and delivery of large and complex Enterprise Transformations, Integration Programs and Strategic Change. We help executives design, govern and execute diﬃcult initiatives and support their most diﬃcult business challenges and objectives. Founded in 2001 as a boutique specialty ﬁrm, and with over two decades of exceptional experience, we have led global business and IT transformations in 15 countries of up to $250MM. Our value lies in drastically reducing the risk of failure and increasing the overall team eﬀectiveness -- all while improving the culture and reducing the overall stress of change. We strengthen our client's management and leadership capabilities, resulting in increased performance and sustainable maturity. Our best clients are ambitious organizations, focused on achieving the next level of performance, eﬀectiveness, and maturity. We implement sustainable ﬁt-for-purpose solutions -- whether they are struggling with complex challenges around high- risk initiatives/transformations; do not have the required installed capacity/capability to deliver/govern such initiatives; or the team feels overwhelmed/is burning out. We are execution experts who are decidedly people-centric, cost- eﬀective and agile. Our services include advisory, design, assurance, execution, expert resources and executive/team mentorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field/or equivalent related work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining data integrity for complex systems.
- Experience with data migration and data migration tools required
- Experience with data cleansing and performing QA on data required
- Experience with SQL, SharePoint, and SDLC desired
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle or other leading enterprise databases desired
- Experience working in Financial and ERP systems preferred
- Experience creating various types of technical documents and diagrams (business requirements documents, conceptual prototypes, wireframes, flowcharts, mind maps, architecture diagrams)
- Experience in NetSuite and Salesforce would be an asset
- Ability to manage large scale and complex projects with many stakeholders as part of a program
- Demonstrated understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers, and measures of success for the business
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated integrity, independent thinking, judgment, and respect for others
- Strong analytical, organizational, and technical skills to analyze, model and interpret data
- Execute extraction, transformation, and load of legacy data into new ERP environment
- Develop data migration guidance and pre-configured templates to collect data
- Program and maintain SQL scripts to meet data transformation loading requirements desired
- Support data cleansing and reconciliation of data across different systems or entities
- Perform and/or coordinate data validation, quality assurance (Q/A), user interface (UI) verification activities related to data migration
- Prepare and/or update operating procedures and other documentation needed to support data migration activities
- Provide suggestions to streamline the extraction of data, and data migration processes to maintain or improve upon expected results
- Understand and support data standards and processes to support master data migration
- Communicate data needs effectively and timely with field offices and project teams
- Identifying and reporting business processes and procedures that may benefit from a business analyst review.
- Conducts and facilitates (and educates and trains on) analyses, issues identiﬁcation, organizational risk assessment, a decision-making process as part of IT initiatives.
- Manage the various, and at times conﬂicting, expectations and needs of stakeholders through eﬀective communication.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Data analysis: 5 years (preferred)
- Business analysis: 2 years (preferred)
- Financial and ERP systems: 2 years (preferred)
- SQL Server, Oracle: 3 years (preferred)
- SQL, SharePoint, and SDLC: 3 years (preferred)
- data cleansing and performing QA on data: 5 years (preferred)