JOB FAIR - BRING YOUR RESUME/REFERENCES
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
*Badlands Community Facility
80 Veterans Way
Clarity Cannabis is looking to welcome new members to our retail family! If you believe that the customer service experience should be priority #1, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for enthusiastic employees with retail experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports to the Front of House Manager.
- Ensure the proper execution of standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of each product within the complete range of new and current products available for purchase.
- Able to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Maintain customer confidentiality.
- Point of sale cash and database management in high volume retail setting.
- Ensuring that the front of house is maintained to be bright, organized and clean.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Defusing difficult situations with customers.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of POS systems
- Strong communication skills, time management and problem solving skills
- Works well in high volume retail environment
- Able to work as a member of a team
Terms of Employment
- Must be at least 18 years old or over
- Full time/Part time hourly positions
- Must be willing to sign employee agreement and terms of employment
- Employee must complete the Cannabis Sell Safe for Alberta, Obtain a Criminal Record Check and pass the Qualified Cannabis Worker with the AGLC
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including night/weekend shifts as required
If you have a passion for helping people in a retail setting, we would love to hear from you! Please submit a cover letter along with your resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Retail: 1 year (Required)