Who and What is Plan A?
Are you looking for a forward-thinking, fast-growing company that is dedicated to supporting our seniors and healthcare professionals? Read on...
Plan A is a staffing agency that supports long-term care homes (LTC) who are experiencing staffing shortages.
Plan A is currently looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our qualified, dedicated, and compassionate team of support staff.
Plan A prides itself on offering supplemental, self-scheduled employment, however, Covid-19 has required us to temporarily change our scheduling model.
Please be advised, at this time we are giving preference to individuals who:
1. Do not have another employer
2. Are interested and able to work in homes that may have Covid-19 cases
Flexibility, self-scheduling and all other usual job benefits will still apply.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current registration with the CNO with no restrictions (required)
- Live within 100km of the hiring location listed above*
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Hardworking, compassionate, positive, solution-oriented, professional and flexible
- LTC experience considered an asset
- One year or more of paid work experience as an RN**
*Plan A offers supplemental employment with no guarantee of hours, because of this, we are not a reason to relocate to the area.
**If you do not have one year of paid work experience as an RN, you can apply to work with us as a Personal Support Worker (PSW)!
The specific responsibilities and duties vary slightly from home to home, as well as from shift to shift. These expectations will be communicated during the site-specific orientation to each home
- Flexible work hours to accommodate your busy schedule (part-time or full-time hours available, minimum of only 3 shifts per month)
- Self-scheduling (easily through the StaffStat app), receive notifications for available shifts as they arise
- Orientation provided to all of our homes
- Access to Plan A on-call personnel at all times, should the need arise
- Plan A offers industry-leading wages with the opportunity to travel to different LTC facilities
- Incentives, accommodations, and mileage coverage it's a great way to experience new towns and cities!
Hourly wage is $50/hour-$57/hr.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
We cannot wait to meet you!
Plan A Management Team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $50.00 to $57.00 /hour
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $50.00-$57.00 per hour
- nursing (RPN & RN): 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Ottawa East, ON (Required)