We at Toronto Auto Group are looking for a full-time Licenced Automotive Technician to join our team. The Licenced Automotive Technician is primarily responsible for the repair and maintenance of automotive equipment.
- Performing routine automotive maintenance tasks, which could include oil change, tire rotation, battery installations, headlight and taillight installations, transmission work/flushes, air conditioner recharges, and front-end alignments.
- Conducting diagnostic procedures to identify the cause of automotive issues and make effective and accurate recommendations.
- Conducting necessary repairs and testing vehicles as needed.
- Inspecting vehicles to ensure they meet provincial requirements for safety and emissions.
- Maintaining knowledge of current industry best practices.
- Maintaining paperwork and customer records.
- Ensuring equipment longevity.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a great teamwork experience.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Strong Technical aptitude.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Tools and Safety Boots allowance
- Employee Group Benefits
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $33.00-$40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- automotive: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person