This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week).
Reporting to the Executive Director, Advancement and Alumni, the incumbent is responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of a fundraising portfolio in conjunction with other members of the Advancement team. The incumbent also supports a Faculty as primary contact for all advancement activities including donor relations, prospect identification, identifying fundraising priorities and donor cultivation and stewardship. The incumbent is also responsible for supporting a prospect list, supporting a faculty in the development of their fundraising priorities, and supporting the overall advancement activities of the office.
The incumbent is expected to contribute to the realization of the Fundraising priorities of the Office and any future fundraising plans established by the Executive Director, Fanshawe College Foundation.
- Post-secondary 2 year diploma in Fundraising, Marketing and Communications or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in fundraising required
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with donors, staff, volunteers, external agencies, boards, etc.
- Computer experience literacy in MS Office Suite
- Experience in Raisers' Edge software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with emphasis on attention to detail
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.