INKspire is a non-profit organization that strives to empower youth voices by providing a curated web platform where young people can share their ideas and perspectives on various relevant and contemporary issues across Canada and around the world.
Do you like solving problems? Are you results driven? INKspire is looking for a technical and detail-oriented digital marketing analyst to conduct thorough analysis of organizational development and progress through Google Analytics and various social media analytics.
Roles/Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Conduct thorough analytics for the organization through capturing and analyzing metrics for our web platform (Google Analytics), social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and engagement platforms (Mailchimp)
- Recommend best practices to the marketing team based on insights from the information collected
- Create reports and dashboards with insights that drive positive changes in the organization using softwares like Google Sheets, Microsoft Power BI or Google Data Studio
- Collaborate and communicate with the marketing and design team to come up with creative ways to increase engagement and follower/user-base
- Time commitment: minimum 5 hours/week
- Highly knowledgeable and efficient in using Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics
- A solid understanding of fundamental marketing principles and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested in consumer behaviour and human psychology
- Possess creative and proficient problem solving skills
- Experience in conducting analytics for a brand (asset)
- Worked or volunteered in a non-profit setting (asset)
Time Commitment: 4-6 hours/week
Location: Work from home
Due to the large volume of applicants we receive, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 4-6 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule