Job type: Full-Time
Thermo-Kinetics has been operating for almost 50 years with offices across the country. We are an industry leader in temperature measurement and control and strive to be the best in the industry and expect the same from our employees. This is a career opportunity in a professional work environment.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Assembler in our Production department at our manufacturing plant conveniently located in Mississauga. This is a full-time position with overtime available when required to fulfill delivery requirements.
* You will deal with all aspects involved in the production of temperature sensors
* Brazing and soldering experience is a must
* Ability to read and interpret drawings is critical
* Ability to follow assembly instructions, processes and procedures including use of test equipment
* Ability to work independently and with others to complete projects in a timely manner
* Strong attention to detail required
* Wage rate is competitive
* Medical and Dental benefits will be available after the probationary period
* 3+ years of assembly/mechanical experience
* Speak and write English fluently
Interested? Your application will be held in strictest confidence.
No agencies please
Job Type: Full-time
- assembly/mechanical: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)