Spring, Fall, Winter: 20 - 32 hrs/week:
Wed: Approx: 3:30 pm - 8 or 9 pm
Thurs: Approx: 3:30 pm - 8 or 9 pm
Fri Approx: 3:30 pm - 8 or 9 pm
Sat: Approx: 8:30 am - 6pm
Sun: Approx: 8:30 am - 6pm
Spring Break & Summer Break30 - 40 hrs/week
Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 5pm
The occasional Saturday (still 40 hrs max per week)
The Ideal Candidate
What makes you great:
- You LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE organization
- You understand the importance of systems and processes
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
- Love Art!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Curating/leading art instruction workshops where you will inspire creative minds of all ages.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a changing environment
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Able to lift boxes for inventory. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
- Performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required
- Teaching art workshops and private events to adults, families, and children.
- Keep studio clean and organized, interact with customers, stretch canvases, follow studio systems and class plans.
- Maintain studio to standards.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
- Experience and willingness to work with children, adults, and families.
- Preferred background in visual art and art materials
- High energy, positive, easy going, open-minded
- Outgoing, friendly, ability to communicate with customers
- Mature, high energy, enthusiastic, creative, positive, hardworking, willing to learn, out-going, team player, detail-oriented, professional, artistic ability.
No phone calls, please. Please do not contact the studio or other studios directly regarding this position. Thanks!
Looking for permanent positions, no "summer only" availability, please.
Thank you in advance for applying. Due to the high volume of resumes, we receive please understand we contact only those applicants we wish to interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- working with children: 1 year (Preferred)
- creativity: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)