SALES CAREER NOW AVAILABLE AT TASCO APPLIANCES! APPLY TODAY AND JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM.
Position Title: Appliance Sales Professional, Permanent Full-Time
Benefits: Health, dental, vision insurance (includes Family Package) as well as great employee purchase discounts!
Location: Tasco Richmond Hill
Tasco Appliances has a rich history dating back to 1954. Since then, Tasco has grown to become one of Ontario's favourite luxury appliance retailer across the GTA.
Our Richmond Hill store is seeking an experienced Sales Professional who is able to learn quickly with a passion to drive immediate results. At Tasco, we are committed to helping you achieve your Sales career by providing on-going product training and support in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience. So if you have a strong background in sales and customer service, and have the desire to earn $100k a year, this is a career opportunity you don’t want to miss!
The Sales Professional is responsible for producing sales and providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers. The Sales Professional works with customers within the retail store location to deliver on sales targets, gross margins and high levels of customer satisfaction. The Sales Professional ensures that strong customer relationships are nurtured to grow revenue from existing accounts and executes new business strategy to ensure that sales targets are attained through new accounts.
- Generate sales
- Greet customers and maintain a high level of customer service
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Answer emails and phone calls in a timely fashion
- Work in partnership with Store Managers and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
- Research products and keep abreast of new product offers and their associated technical details.
- Confirm pricing and rebates and research product availability in ePASS
- Generate sales through personal contact with walk-in and or telephone customers, repeat customers and sales leads, presenting product models and explaining the modular process.
- Prepare comprehensive quotes for customers, and product specs for customers
- Enter deposit and payment information accurately and handle cash sales as required
- Participate in all vendor training at the store level and off site.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly sales quotas and the objectives of employment.
- Participate in corporate marketing activities, such as conferences, home and trade shows and open house events, training, sales meetings, as required.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Experience in retail Sales preferred
- Strong knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Motivated and creative team player
- Computer literate with proficiency using basic programs such as Windows and Outlook
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Able to move with ease throughout; sitting, standing, walking intervals.
- Level of job-related stress.
- Able to sit at a computer work station/ desk for minimum 3 hours intervals.
Tasco Appliances is dedicated to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). During the hiring process if you require accommodation for disability, please advise the Human Resource Department.
Job Type: Full-time