Wesgar Inc. is a premier supplier of precision sheet metal components and value-added services to customers throughout Canada, the United States and Mexico. We have grown to be British Columbia's largest precision sheet metal manufacturer, supplying the Electronics, Printing, Medical Device, Power Switching and Test/Measurement industries.
At Wesgar, we believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products which in turn allows us to offer our customers with complete solutions.
An opportunity to join our growing team has become available and we are currently seeking an experienced Press Brake Operator.
- Production and prototype bending of parts as directed
- Follow work instructions and directions as per customer parts
- Perform simple to complex forming, rolling and step bending of metal parts
- Set up, operate and program a variety of small to large CNC press brake correctly, identify machine issues and either for or report them
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Operate equipment safety according to their intended use.
- Handle incoming and outgoing parts safety and with care to avoid damage or injury.
- Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE as required.
To be our successful candidate you would need to:
- High school
- Have over a year’s experience in metal fabrication industry.
Qualifications and skills:
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- A positive attitude and self motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Punctual and reliable
- Good Mechanical Blueprint reading skills
- Good eye hand coordination
- Able to stand for extended period
Wesgar provides employees with an awesome working environment, great benefits, paid vacations, profit sharing, employee recognition programs (company BBQs, employee referral bonus program, years of services award).
Thank you for all resumes that we receive, however we will only contact candidates that have been selected for interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Press Brake Operator: 1 year (Preferred)