Location: Downtown Vancouver (near Waterfront station). Can work remotely (from home) on a regular basis.
Hours: 10 to 40 hours weekly (Flexible work schedule)
Wage: $15-$25 an hour (Commensurate with experience)
Work with a "Rockstar" immigration lawyer!
We are a boutique business and immigration law firm servicing mainly professionals and corporate clients including international companies and local businesses.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience in a law firm
- Experience with immigration applications
- Conversational Mandarin skills (an asset)
- English fluency and excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel and Adobe)
- Proven organizational skills
- Initiative, is self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Extremely strong attention to detail
Primary job responsibilities are to:
- Manage immigration client files: initial consultation bookings, data entry, document preparation, following-up with clients, file monitoring, organizing electronic documents, submitting applications, managing deadlines, requesting case inquiries, etc.
- Provide other assistance with immigration applications for work permits, permanent residency, provincial nomination, as well as appeals and judicial reviews
We appreciate and look forward to reviewing your application. At this time, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Immigration Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Law Firm: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Mandarin (Preferred)