Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, and training employees.
- Executes and maintain schedules that reflect business needs while maintaining labour expense
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Developing personal growth opportunities.
- Process Payroll
- Conducts monthly inventory counts and maintains product levels.
- Ensures staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Coaching and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and opportunities; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trend.
- Ensures all staff are aware of new materials, company and department updates.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Coaching, Supervision
- Quality and Inventory Management
- Results Driven
- Maintaining Standards
- Foster Teamwork
- Handles Pressure
- Giving Feedback
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)