We are seeking a detail-oriented and skilled detailer to join our construction team at Onni. Responsibilities include providing quality control and assurance for all specifications within the units, performing suite repairs as needed, executing general finished carpentry duties, interpreting blueprints and specifications, measuring and cutting materials, installing windows and doors, providing instructions to trades and laborers, maintaining a clean and safe workplace, and carrying out other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive pay & a Comprehensive Benefit Package.
- Benefits include company paid extended health care, dental care, vision care, life insurance, critical illness, and critical life insurance.
- Annual Education Allowance
- Generous Referral Program
- Fun & collaborative company culture with lots of team building events
- Local discounts to restaurants, clothing stores, personal training
- Free access to a fully equipped gym
- Friends and Family rates for Level Hotels & Furnished Suites, The Opus Hotel, and The Emily Hotel
- In Vancouver, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Seattle.
What Will You Do?
- Able to handle small drywall patching, sanding and painting.
- Must be capable of using small tools.
- Must be able to install Caulking/Silicone
- Able to provide detailing cleaning.
- Provide suite repairs as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Capable of working off lists completing items.
- Must have an eye for details.
- Work and communicate well with others.
- Be open to learn and grow with the other “Detail” team members.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance for all specs within the units.
- Comfortable using some power tool as tasks.
- Maintain clean and safe workplace and abide by all safety rules & procedures.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
About the company:
For over half a century, Onni has built communities for people to live, work, and play. Our success reflects our commitment to our employees and partners, and our dedication to quality construction, innovation, sustainability, and customer satisfaction. Our expertise expands across North America, with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Los Angeles, Seattle, Phoenix, and Chicago.
How To Apply:
Please apply through the link on the job posting and attach your resume and any other required documents.
We thank all applicants for your interest in the Onni Group. Note that only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.