TUEX is a dynamic platform that fast matches students with experienced tutors online and arranges tutoring sessions face-to-face accordingly. It introduces a new tutoring community among students, tutors, and parents by providing efficient matching system, safety assurance system and tutoring quality control policy.
TUEX platform is seeking talented, passionate tutors in all subject areas (including academic and non-academic areas) for all-aged students. We provide the most convenient way for tutors to find students and get extra income in their spare time. Tutors and students will be matched online based their requests. Tutors will work with individual students one-on-one offline accordingly. TUEX will also provide free teaching material support for certain courses. If you are interested in being a tutor during your spare time, please submit an application.
Tutors in all languages are welcome.
Tutor Responsibility and duties
- Prepare for the tutoring sessions (e.g. textbook, quiz, etc.) before classes
- Give students appropriate guidance of using TUEX APP if necessary
- Meet students offline on time and set up study plans for students in the applicable subject area
- Communicate with students and clarify their specific tutoring needs
Tutor Qualification and Skills
- Subject related degree/certification required
- Teaching certificate preferred
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to the needs of a diverse student population
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Established proficiency in subject matter
- No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but candidate must possess a passion for teaching.
- speak another language is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Volunteer, ...
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)