We have an opening on our team for a full-time, permanent, Quality Assurance Auditor – Flight Operations, at our Sioux Lookout, Ontario base. SkyCare is a growing and dynamic Air Ambulance & Charter essential service; we strive to be a great employer and are committed to bringing our customers’ exceptional service in the 702, 703 and 704 operations.
We are looking for an energetic, dependable individual that takes pride in their work, pays attention to detail and is a team player with a passion for aviation. Training will be provided and lots of knowledge to gain! Location of work negotiable; Winnipeg, Thunder Bay or Sioux Lookout - must be willing to travel occasionally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position will ultimately report to the Operations Manager and will be under the direct supervision of the Assistant Operations Manager.
- Assist with day-to-day Quality Assurance duties, including, but not limited to:
- Entering and maintaining Flight and Duty from Pilots
- Perform on-site auditing to ensure compliance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and Company Manuals.
- Report findings of non-compliance to the Assistant Operations Manager and assist with Corrective Action Plans.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Company Safety Awareness.
- Assist Operations Manager and Assistant Operations Manager, as needed, with general office duties.
- Assist with other office administrative duties, as required.
- Previous administrative experience an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher & PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of the Canadian Aviation Regulations considered an asset. (Training will be provided)
- Knowledge of Basic Auditing Skills and Quality Assurance considered an asset. (Training will be provided).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sioux Lookout, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)