The Member Service Representative provides customer service in the form of processing member
requests for routine over-the-counter services as well as directing members to the appropriate position in the branch to receive other services that Vision Credit Union Ltd. provides. Member Service Representatives understands his/her role providing exceptional quality, positive, and friendly experiences to all members as well as consistent accuracy.
This is a full time permanent position.
For complete job posting details, please visit our website www.visioncu.ca/personal/aboutus/careers
- Member Service Experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and member service skills are essential for success in this role. In
- addition, excellent ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and
- professionally at all times.
- Attention to technical detail and proven ability to work effectively in a time sensitive and team
- environment is necessary for this position.
- Cooperative or Credit Union industry experience is a benefit.
- Salary range $35,000 to 44,000.00/annually
- Comprehensive benefits package.
CLOSING: May 31, 2019
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Manager of Accounting and Human Resources
Vision Credit Union Ltd.
5007 – 51 Street
Camrose, Alberta T4V 1S6
Only those individuals invited for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $44,000.00 /year