The Davis Automotive Group is seeking qualified Automotive Service Technicians for our locations throughout Alberta! The Davis Auto Group is proud to be considered one of the premiere Auto Groups in Alberta and has been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada for 7 years running. We strive to provide a great team based atmosphere where employees are considered family and are actively involved in the community. We are searching for candidates for our dealerships in Airdrie, Okotoks, Westlock and Medicine Hat.
You will be responsible for the diagnostics, mechanical repair and maintenance of customer vehicles. A customer centric approach to all duties and interactions is a must as is personal and vehicle safety.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned
- Diagnose/root cause/repair technical and mechanical vehicle issues.
- Determine if additional safety or service work is required through vehicle inspections
- Perform road tests to validate and confirm customer complaints and successful vehicle repair.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification
- Red Seal Certification is an asset
- Technician Level 4 and up are welcome to apply
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in and automotive repair environment is preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong aptitude for technical/mechanical repairs
- Effective diagnostic aptitude, with strong time management skills
- Detailed customer-centric approach and a team player
- Strong communication skills
Who we are and what to expect:
- Competitive compensation plan and industry leading benefits
- Ability to learn from the manufacturer through hands on web based technical training
- Access to the latest technology, tools and equipment to support your learning and vehicle repairs
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training and continuous improvement
- Support from management, technicians and other team members to help you succeed.
- A family atmosphere where you are valued and recognized for your contributions
- Employee pricing perks and travel rewards
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us! https://hr4.com/careers/davisautogroup/
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Alberta (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)