At Sidney All Care Residence, we are looking for passionate RN's who love working with seniors. Apply here today!
If you are a leader who appreciates collaborating with multidisciplinary team members, volunteers and families, you will flourish at Sidney All Care Residence!
See what our team members have to say about working at Sidney All Care Residence:
“The atmosphere between co-workers and management is wonderful. There is a real family feeling.” (2018 Team Member Engagement Survey).
We currently have full and part time Registered Nurse positions available. We offer benefits and evening, night, and weekend shift differentials!
The RN is responsible for ensuring that residents receive safe and quality service according to Sidney All Care's policies and procedures. This is a leadership role that involves the effective management of the residence floor during an assigned shift. The RN is accountable for his/her own practice and is responsible for maintaining and providing proof of active registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC).
We value team member engagement, encourage feedback and promote wellness in all areas of our community. Sidney All Care Residence encourages healthy lifestyles for our team members including our wellness program, home-cooked meals and activities that improve quality of life and a healthy work-life balance.
In addition to making each day extraordinary, at Sidney All Care Residence some of what you will receive is:
Competitive wages, RRSP program, vacation, continuing education, free parking, comfortable break room with, free coffee, tea, and WIFI accessible to all team members.!
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
· Graduate of a recognized school of Nursing;
· Current registration or eligible for Registration with the CRNBC;
· Previous continuing care experience preferred and a genuine interest in working with the disabled elderly and chronically ill is required;
· Demonstrated clinical competence, organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills. Proven leadership ability to facilitate team building, change and resource management;
· Well-developed analytical, judgment, decision-making and conflict resolution skills;
· Ability to operate Computers and health technology in order to interface effectively with Electronic Health Record.
· Good physical endurance and mental health;
· Able to balance numerous demands and conflicting priorities;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Compassionate and caring attitude;
· Excellent critical thinking and assessment skills;
· Supports a respectful workplace.
Sidney All Care Residence is an award winning long term care community that has been recognized for and was the recipient of the Canadian Over 50’s Housing Award 2019 for The Most Outstanding Care Provider in Canada, the 2019 Crystal Award for Business Excellence for Contribution to the Community, and the 2018 Crystal Award for Business Excellence for Outstanding Customer Service.
Sidney All Care Residence is located in beautiful Sidney-by-the-Sea and we’re looking for you to help us make a difference in our residents’ lives. If you’re looking to join a dynamic family oriented community then we want to hear from you!
Please submit a resume and cover letter, which highlights how your knowledge, skills, and abilities will contribute to the Sidney All Care Residence family.
Sidney All Care Residence “All Care, We Care, I Care"
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $33.60 to $37.45 /hour