Water Truck Driver
DIVISON: Yukon Water Services
LOCATION: Whitehorse, Yukon
POSITION STATUS: Permanent
SUPERVISOR: General Manager
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this position is responsible for the distribution of potable water to residential and commercial properties within the Yukon.
- Valid Class 3 license with at least 5 years’ experience
- Clean driver abstract
- Good customer service skills
- Strong oral and written skills
- Experience working with/around large equipment
- Must work well in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of Whitehorse and surrounding areas
- Ability to work independently with instructions
- First Aid Certificate considered an asset
This is a permanent full-time position. The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Resumes should be sent via email no later than Friday, September 16th, 2022. Please note that this position is not a remote camp position and is not eligible for relocation assistance.
A signing bonus of $1000.00 will be provided to the successful candidate after one year of continuous employment with GWD is reached.
For further information, a copy of the job description, or to apply; please email.
Please include the title of the position you are interested in or are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Yukon Water Services is a division of the Tle’ Nax T’awei Group (TTG) and is affiliated with the Teslin Tlingit Council (TTC). The TTG encourages TTC citizens and their spouses and family to take advantage of the TTG’s preferential hiring policy.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitehorse, YT: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Application deadline: 2022-09-16