Founded in 1989, Maxwell Paper Canada Inc. is a privately owned and managed company. Maxwell Paper emerged to service the growing need for debit and cash register paper rolls and other office supplies as Canada's financial institutions accelerated into the electronic processing of credit and debit card transactions. Maxwell has since broadened the services we provided, including installation training and a cost-effective tele-training services for Point of Sale Devices.
To support the national need for rapid service distribution across the country, Maxwell has opened branch offices in Halifax, Montreal, Belleville, Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver.
We are looking for individuals who are hardworking, customer focus, quality oriented, responsible and reliable to join our team. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are passionate about technology.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in warehouse
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Previous work experience with POS (Point of Sale) terminal is an asset
- Reliability & Punctuality
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Hands-on role that requires excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organizational and time management skills are a necessity.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications and overall computer usage.
- Picking and packing
- Receiving and shipping
- Tracking inventory
- Loading equipment
Full Time: Monday to Friday, Days
Wage: Based on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)