Purity life Health Products LP is Canada’s most valued distributor of natural health products. At Purity Life we believe natural health products make a difference in peoples’ lives.
Our vision is to be Canada’s most valued natural health products distributor.
Our values are based on providing a safe workplace for our employees and conducting business based on COMMIT – collaboration, operational excellence, mutual respect, making a difference, integrity and transparency.
We have developed our industry through outstanding innovation and a commitment to operational excellence. Purity has a job opportunity fora Sales Account Rep serving Tri-City, Guelph, Stratford, and surrounding areas.
As a dynamic industry leader in the field of natural health care we offer a great compensation package along with advancement opportunities to the right candidate. If you are a passionate, highly motivated and energetic individual who possesses the ability to succeed in a highly competitive selling environment then this is the opportunity for you.
- Promotes and sells existing products distributed by the company with intent to take an order
- Develop account trade business plans to garner customer support and increase sales volume, maintain trade co-op budgets
- Works towards the successful attainment of sales targets
- Investigates and resolves customer issues
- Attends Trade Shows
- Overnight may be required when visiting some accounts and for trade shows/events
- Works with manager and retailers to gain shared business and grow exclusive brands at store level
- Think outside the box! Work with retail and broker partners to plan and execute events at store level to help drive business/sales
- Identifying new exciting opportunities and following up on potential leads
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with retailers, vendors and broker partners
- Manage budgets and expenses according to company policies
- Follow company core values/team player
- Educate customers on all of the amazing value-added services and technology that Purity has to offer. Help create efficiencies by teaching customers to leverage our online ordering systems.
- A valid drivers license is required
Competitive Compensation Package:
Other added incentives:
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans (after 3 mths)
- EAP and Critical Illness Programs (after 3 mths)
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Pricing on distributed products
- Free Supplement Wellness Program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Do you have a valid driving licence?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place