Vellgus is a creative digital company that focuses on making next generation technologies accessible to medium and large businesses. Our goal is to provide solutions that put our clients a few steps ahead of everyone else. We achieve this by adopting modern technologies in web and software development to real life applications that boost growth and increase efficiency.
Our team is encouraged by innovation and is result-driven to deliver solutions for healthcare, education, finance, entertainment, and e-commerce domains
· Provides administrative assistance to the management through independent handling of correspondence, documents, planning and scheduling
· Prepares correspondence, short letters, memos
· Formats documentation and information for internal and external communication in the form of memos, emails, presentations and/or reports
· Serves as an interface between the CEO, the staff, and public by using various means and communication tools
· Manages and directs all incoming inquiries appropriately and professionally and where required
· Plans and coordinates organizational events such as general meetings, business luncheons, staff meetings and training events
· Management of the company’s social media accounts
· Appropriate coverage of the office and phones when necessary
· Performs other related duties as required
· Completion of a post-secondary program in Office Administration or a related field
· Minimum of 3 years of previous or related experience
· Exceptional ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholder requests and issues
· Excellent computer and keyboarding literacy
· Strong ability to work under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced environment
· Superior organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No calls or agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time