We are looking for an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner to join our team in Sidney, BC.
At McNeill Audiology, we are committed to providing the utmost clinical hearing healthcare services to the patients we serve. Advanced hearing solution technology ensures our audiologists will find the optimum choice to best suit individual hearing loss and lifestyle.
We offer a dynamic flexible work environment that includes excellent support; on-going training through professional mentoring and CEU’s as well as the most advanced technology to ensure our professionals can provide the finest quality healthcare available.
Join us and you will also enjoy the benefits of:
- The latest testing equipment
- Full marketing support and a unique customized patient database management system, including medical reporting and invoicing
- Very competitive salary package with generous profit sharing plan
- Relocation assistance is available for candidates who qualify
- Mentorship support for new/recent graduates
- Day 1 comprehensive health and dental benefits
Come work where a wide range of clientele makes this an interesting new job every day!
Qualifications we are interested in:
- Masters’ degree or equivalent in Audiology, or appropriate education/training as a Hearing Instrument Practitioner
- Board certification or eligible for registration
- Dispensing experience an asset
The picturesque town of Sidney is located along the shores of the Salish Sea on the Saanich Peninsula, amidst the Gulf Islands with Mount Baker standing in the distance. Twenty minutes from downtown Victoria--it will meet your retail, residential, lifestyle and recreational needs.
Make a home for yourself in this friendly waterfront town! Enjoy a rewarding career and an exceptional quality of life. If the above describes you, we would like to start a personal conversation about what we can offer you. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- dispensing: 1 year (Preferred)
- audiology: 3 years (Required)
- Master's Degree (Preferred)
- board (Required)