Our client, located in Queens County, is currently seeking a full-time Office Administratorto help manage and fuel the growth of their business. This position offers the unique opportunity of gaining general business experience across several different administrative functions.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Execute stock and inventory movements
- Implement processes to improve products and service delivery
- Analyze Inventory to ensure coverage to best serve customers
- Effectively market and communicate our products and services to customers
- Upload and maintain product listings
- Coordinate appointments and sales activities
- Prepare sales and inventory reporting
- Liaison with customers, suppliers, vendors, and contractors, maintaining positive relationships
- The successful candidate will submit timely documentation and report directly to the Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the basic requirements:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Analytical Minded
- Written and verbal communications skills are key to this role
- Basic understanding of business best practices
- Entrepreneurial desire to learn, grow and continuously improve
- A supportive mind with superior interpersonal skills
- An ability to learn different tools/technologies
- A keen ability to learn product knowledge
- Must be able to endure high pressure situations particularly when facing deadlines
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in business/finance, secretarial/office studies, or a related program
- Extensive work-related experience
Interested applicants can apply by emailing your resume with subject heading, “Office Administrator”, by Monday, January 31st, 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2022-01-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday