We’re looking for two (2) Intraday Analysts to join our exciting, new, portfolio! In this role you will be responsible for monitoring incoming call queues to forecast and proactively respond to spikes in call volumes to ensure service levels are met within targets. You will also be responsible for monitoring dialer queues with the objective of increasing agent productivity and list penetration. As well, you will responsible for managing break schedules and occupancy, forecasting staffing requirements, etc.
DUTIES – COMMUNICATION
- Participate in all campaign planning processes in order to be aware of needs, required resources, objectives, etc.
- Communicates real-time with managers and coaches regarding any issues on the floor which may impact service levels or dialer effectiveness
- Communicates real-time any systems issues to IT
- Reviews real-time queue reports, data usage reports, daily call trends and real-time and historical dialer data. Identifies any issues and communicates them on an ongoing basis to Management
- Assists in the projection of staffing requirements for each campaign
- Assists with the deployment of staff during system outages/emergencies to ensure all client requirements are being met
- Receive Attendance calls for Bill Gosling and update Attendance Tracker
DUTIES – CAMPAIGN SPECIFIC AND CAMPAIGN DATA
- Reviews real-time queue reports on an ongoing basis
- Reviews real-time dialer reports on an ongoing basis
- Performs daily analyses of campaign data, ensuring that sufficient data is available to achieve campaign objectives.
- Reviews daily results, tracking trends, performing long-term budget estimates of usage, results, etc.
- Monitors daily data usage for effective use of data, including abandons, number of attempts made, list management, etc.
- Monitors internet usage as determined by campaign requirements
- Comprehend oral English effectively
- Speak English effectively over the telephone or to small groups
- Read and interpret documents in English
- Write technical documents conforming to prescribed style and format in English
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour