Revitasize is excited to be hiring Juice Production - Packaging Team Members with the ability to be promoted to Senior Members.
Part of this role requires preparing and producing Juice for our retail stores. The other part also includes, making juices, cleaning and maintaining the production facility, and handling orders.
Location: Vaughan, ON (Keele and Langstaff, Production Facility)
Employment: Full time/Part-time,* staff perks, andbenefit plan* after 3 months of employment.
Schedule: Operation hours are 8am - 3/5pm, Mon-Fri
Juice Production Worker Duties:
- Ensure all items prior to use have been properly sanitized and cleaned
- Preparing and packaging finished goods
- Washing and Sanitizing all packaging material
- Fill and package all items according to company protocol
- Sorting and moving items for transport
- Assist in routine factory cleaning
Food Production Worker Qualifications:
- Must be able to stand for 6 hours a day
- Access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to follow SOPs and GMPs
- Manual labour, must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Hard working and a good attitude
- Detail-oriented and focused
Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Concord, ON (Preferred)