With over 1,000 employees across Ontario, Commercial Cleaning Services offers the benefits of a rapidly growing company while maintaining the feel of a close-knit community. A place where your work will be supported and your participation recognized, and your input is an essential part of our – and our clients’ – success.
Commercial Cleaning Services (CCS) believes in building value for the customer and our employees. We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values.
If you share these values, we think you are ready to join our team.
Why work for CCS?
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As a Cleaner, your duties may include...
- As directed by Area Supervisors, coordinate the daily work assignments of cleaners
- Provide customer service by responding to customer complaints and requests, and by communicating issues, concerns and requests with Area Supervisor
- Coordinate and execute event setup as directed by Principals or Teachers
- Use E-base to complete inspections, reports and logs
- Perform routine checks on filers, boiler temperature, HVAC and report deficiencies or arrange for repair
- Assisting supervisors with tracking, ordering and replenishing inventory of cleaning products and consumables
- Assisting with loading, unloading and delivering cleaning supplies, consumables and equipment
- Dusting/Cleaning/Sanitizing/Disinfecting vertical and horizontal surfaces and fixtures
- Vacuuming, sweeping, dry mopping and wet mopping
- Emptying and removing garbage and recyclables
- Periodic floor maintenance including stripping and waxing, buffing and burnishing hard floors, carpet cleaning
- Lifting and moving furniture and equipment for the purposes of completing cleaning and floor maintenance
- Other duties as reasonably requested
- Ability to communicate with clients and supervisors orally and through written text in order to fulfill client needs
- Must possess a strong attention to detail in order to thoroughly clean facilities
- Exercise judgement and discretion when in the presence of sensitive client information
- Previous cleaning experience an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.50 per hour
- janitorial: 1 year (Preferred)