Guest Services Supervisor, Campground Manager and/or Owner(s)
Responsible for guest registration, front desk, and store procedures while delivering great guest service.
- Provide superior guest service over the telephone and in person, by being enthusiastic, attentive, friendly and helpful.
- Greet all guests with a positive attitude and a well-groomed appearance, a smile, recognition and a proper HERTIAGE TRAILS CAMPGROUND uniform and name tag.
- Handle all guest issues with respect by listening and acknowledging their concern.
- Follow all HERTIAGE TRAILS CAMPGROUND guidelines and procedures regarding the handling of registrations, reservations, store sales and refunds.
- Follow specific cash and credit card handling procedures and properly use the computer, cash register, credit card, and various other front desk equipment.
- Handle daily, weekly, and monthly scheduled stocking and cleaning programs as requested by the Guest Services Supervisor, Campground Manager and/or Owner(s) for all front office and store facilities.
- Promote local attractions, as well as the HERTIAGE TRAILS CAMPGROUND system, through Value Kard sales, referrals to other HERTIAGE TRAILS CAMPGROUND’s, and being knowledgeable of all national and local advertising and discount programs.
- This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- All guests are greeted immediately with friendly, helpful and professional guest service delivery.
- Demonstration of a positive attitude with guests, management, team members, and vendors.
- Careful and accurate money handling.
- Promotion of this HERTIAGE TRAILS CAMPGROUND and entire HERTIAGE TRAILS CAMPGROUND system.
- Well-groomed appearance and appropriate, clean HERTIAGE TRAILS CAMPGROUND uniform and nametag.
- Attention to detail when taking reservations and/or registering guests.
- Hear and speak the English language fluently
- Knowledge of computer and cash register operation
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, lift and carry 25 pounds occasionally and 10 pounds regularly
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
- Ability to respond to telephone calls, hear issues, give direction while viewing computer screens
- Long periods of standing (80%)
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb
- Requires the use of hands/fingers to handle or feel
Job Type: Part-time