Mountain Hyundai is currently seeking motivated Sales Professionals to join our dynamic team in Hamilton. The ideal candidate will be a self starter with a proven track record in Sales or Customer service. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers visiting our busy New and Used Car Department. Automotive sales experience is considered an asset, but not required. We are willing to train the right candidates.
- Represent the Hyundai Brand with the highest level of professionalism, knowledge and pride
- Provide an exceptional purchase experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Work closely with our Sales and Financial Services Managers to offer and finalize attractive deals on new and pre-owned vehicles that benefit both the company and the customer
- Handle internet, phone and live chat inquiries using a variety of tools such as social media, responding to clients, answering questions and setting up appointments
- Conduct professional product demonstrations and presentations, utilizing your well developed knowledge of product, available services, accessories, prices and key features
- Build and foster a network of loyal customers and referrals by effective follow up and management of leads
- Previous automotive sales experience is highly desirable but not essential. Solid knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in any discipline, or equivalent experience
- Proven sales track record
- Enthusiastic learner who maintains up to date knowledge about all products, services, finance options, accessories, competitive trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent Verbal and written communicator
- Effective negotiations skills. Goal oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Available to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and every Saturday
- OMVIC certification in addition to a valid driver’s license
Mountain Hyundai Offers:
- Excellent Management support.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Car Allowance after 3 months of continuous employment.
- Potential for a lucrative career!
Mountain Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)