CNC Programmer/Operator needed for busy woodworking shop. This shop works with an interesting customer base from Film Productions to Foundry Patterns.
- Programming CNC routers using Mastercam software.
- Preparing materials and running CNC machines.
- Programming and cutting Styrofoam on CNC hotwire machine.
- Being responsible for planning, programming and running jobs start to finish.
- Mastercam training/experience.
- Forklift experience.
- Woodworking knowledge/interest.
- A team player who is enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
COVID protocols are being followed.