SUPERINTENDENT – Residential & Mixed-Use High-Rise Developer/Builder
About The Developer:
- Want to advance your career sooner rather than later and work for a Developer/Builder who is looking to attract the right individual with high salaries and promotion opportunities
- Want to work for a company where quality is more important than speed, and where you control the schedule as you see fit to ensure that quality
- Want to work on Condos and Mixed-Use Developments where $4M per unit isn’t out of the question It’s a totally different ballgame at this level, as slapping a building together with shoddy workmanship simply will not do!
What The Developer Is Looking For:
- For over 20 years, these guys have been committed to creating landmark urban condominium communities characterized by outstanding location, iconic architecture and design, with inspired amenities and innovative technologies.
- From homeowners to partners, employees and consultants, these guys put people first, ensuring that everyone feels like a priority.
- With no two communities alike, the view is ever changing at this company. Whether it’s a master-planned community tailored to active individuals, high-end Condominiums in Yorkville or on the Waterfront, or High-Rise Mixed-Use Developments, these guys love to take their innovation to a whole new level every time.
- A family-oriented environment, this Developer understands that everyone has their own personal family as well and do their absolute best to ensure you are home in time for dinner with them as much as possible.
- A Superintendent with a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Residential Superintendent in a Construction Management environment and has been on most projects from start to finish.
- A Superintendent who wants to have complete control of the schedule, even to the point you can delay the project without being challenged, just in order to ensure things are done right.
- A Superintendent who enjoys having a voice during design review as you’ll be brought into the office during Pre-Con to lend your knowledge of constructability during this critical phase.
- Preferred education can include, but isn’t limited to: PGSC or GSC designation, CET (AScT), LEED accreditation, with 25+ years in the school of hard knocks being also highly valued alongside “book smarts”.
To Be Considered For This Rare Opportunity:
- $175K to $195K is the starting salary range, depending solely on the skills and experience you bring to the table. If you think you deserve more coming in the door, tell us why and the option may become available!
- In addition, they offer RRSP Matching, Health Benefits, Company Truck, 4 weeks’ vacation to start plus Christmas Shutdown, and an Annual Bonus tied to your performance and the company’s profitability (which is off the charts, by the way).
Please send your resume and project list in confidence to Jeremy at email@example.com for consideration. You can also contact Jeremy in full confidence at 647.484.1411 to learn more about this rare opportunity.
We thank all applicants for their kind interest, however, only those with relevant experience will be contacted at this time. All resumes and project lists will be considered for all other current relevant roles as well as be kept on file for future consideration, so please don’t hesitate to apply.
Who We Are:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Civil Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture, Development & Interior Design
Civil Infrastructure & Buildings Construction
Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing (MEP)
Facilities & Property Management