AFIMAC is seeking licensed Private Investigators for Injunction Investigative work related to upcoming projects throughout the province of Ontario.
*Please read the full job posting and apply on Indeed. Calls to our AFIMAC Head Office will result in your application being denied. After reviewing your resume, we will reach out to qualified individuals VIA email to schedule an interview. *
You will earn approximately $2,080 per week while on assignments as well as a $30/day meal per diem.
Contract Duration 1-120 days.
AFIMAC Investigators are deployed to various types of assignments including:
- Labour Disruptions
- Organized protests
- Man made crisis/disasters (crime scenes, structural fires, etc.)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To be eligible to work for AFIMAC you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a valid Private Investigator license in the province of Ontario
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel on short notice within your home province to projects for extended periods of time (minimum 4 week commitment)
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Able to sit, walk, stand, and or drive for extended periods of time
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Be a Canadian resident and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Previous experience dealing with confrontational situations and having the ability to de-escalate with little to no supervision
- Experience with the court injunction process
- Excellent report writing skills
AFIMAC is a global risk management and elite security company. For more than 30 years, AFIMAC has helped image-conscious companies and organizations across the globe to plan and execute services that mitigate and eliminate risk. AFIMAC prides itself in the long-term partnerships it establishes with clients to protect people and property in times of crisis and in regular business operations.
Contract length: 1-120 days
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Investigation: 1 year (required)
- driver's license (required)
- Private Investigator license (required)