The team at Wainwright Family Dental is looking to add a new Dental Assistant on a full-time basis. The Dental Assistant role is executing the day-to-day administration and coordination of the dental office.
The ideal Dental Assistant for our team is someone who enjoys working collaboratively with others and behind the scenes to organize, implement systems and structure and ensure the practice runs efficiently.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
· Full-time permanent offer and Competitive wages
· Well established and busy Family practice
· Work with experienced dental professionals; this is a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Dental Assistant
· Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Dental Assistant
· Work in an environment where we value patients as well as our staff.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
2-4 years of experience as a dental office administrator or dental assisting
- Highly proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Experience in optimization of scheduling patient appointments
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
- Experience working with Dental practice management software
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Reference ID: 2111DA-AB-086
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred)
- dental administration certificate or dental assisting (preferred)