Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care (“Yee Hong”) is a non-profit organization committed to providing a culturally appropriate caring community where seniors and others enjoy the highest quality of life to fullest, in the most independent and dignified way. In this community, seniors and their families have the opportunity to be cared for, socialize, interact, develop new skills and learn about health issues that may affect them in their golden years.
As a recognized leader in providing culturally appropriate quality seniors’ care and education, we understand our employees are our greatest resource in delivering excellent care and service, and we are committed to providing a rewarding work environment for them to thrive.
We are now inviting applicants to apply for this exciting opportunity within the Yee Hong team.
Job Ref. No.: 18/SS/035_IN
Status: Part Time
Providesefficient and reliable administrative support to the Home Support Services Program
- Completed high school education; secretarial training an asset
- Minimum 1 year clerical or secretarial experience; Experience in a social service agency an asset
- Knowledge in computer software applications, such as Word, Excel and Chinese wordprocessing
- Knowledge and experience in filing and office administration
- Good communication skills both in English and Chinese
- Occasional travel
Closing date: November 16, 2018 before 5:00pm
Please submit resume indicating job reference number before closing date to:
Yee Hong Centre For Geriatric Care – Human Resources
Fax: (416) 321-9894
- Yee Hong is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position. If contacted for this employment opportunity, please advise if you require any accommodation.
- Successful applicants must provide a recent satisfactory vulnerable sector police reference check and medical clearance certificate
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- Chinese (Preferred)