The world’s leading publisher of sound effects is seeking a well-rounded communicator with a passion for learning and teaching who is not afraid to dive into something new. The successful candidate will have excellent business communication skills and the ability to learn and adapt to new software.
· Reporting to the President and Vice President
· Working with the Vice President, Sales Manager and others to develop effective marketing materials including social media posts and blogs.
· Updating several related web sites: including expert manipulation of Excel templates to create metadata and using your writing skills to create and/or edit product copy.
· Becoming part of the customer service support team to assist clients on various web sites owned and operated by the company.
· Building templates and working with third party online software to deploy and monitor promotional email campaigns.
· Developing and deploying press releases.
· Maintaining the integrity of several email campaign databases including acquiring new content from a variety of sources.
· Working with several members of our sales staff to provide correspondence & licensing support.
· A love of writing and the proven ability to write effective business communication and promotional materials including web site content
· Expert skills in all Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Word and Excel both of which are crucial to success on the job
· Problem solving skills and a flexible approach to the workplace
· Familiarity with basic image formatting and manipulation
· Social Media experience (an ideal skill but not required)
· An understanding of html and the importance of search engine optimization (an ideal skill but not required)
· Attention to detail, including impeccable grammar and spelling – for both your own work and proofreading copy and material not written by you
· 3-5 years related experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Temporarily due to COVID-19