Since the late 1960s, Medigas has been a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Medigas is the healthcare division of Praxair Canada Inc. and everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and supporting the medical professionals who make it all possible.
The Territory Manager serves as the primary contact between Medigas and our key referral sources being Sleep Diagnostic Lab’s (staff), Pulmonary Clinics, General Practitioners, Respirologists, and Hospitals. The role is unique in that you will be dealing with and nurturing relationships at various levels within each of these referral source segments. You will also be responsible for their continued support and complete satisfaction with Medigas products and services.
You must have the ability to effectively communicate and create an environment that solidifies Medigas as the “vendor of choice” for Sleep and Oxygen. You will identify and align client needs with Medigas solutions and be an ambassador of our brand, encouraging loyalty with existing referral sources and in building new business.
The incumbent will be required to maintain and build relationships, coordinate and attend related events, rounds, conduct product training, participate in conferences, workshops, trade shows, meetings and provide sales support to other professional staff.
- Global stability and possible opportunities to work in various areas throughout Praxair
- Learning environment with an Education Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries, vacation and performance based salary increase
- Comprehensive flexible benefits, including health and dental; pension plan; group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program, aiding in work/life challenges
- Proven Account Management skills required with a minimum 5 years of Account/Outside Sales/Territory Management experience
- Has a strong understanding with prior experience in some area of the healthcare industry. (preferably with a Respiratory or Medical Equipment aspect)
- RRT or RN designation will be helpful but not necessary
- Comfortable understanding of CPAP Therapy and Oxygen Therapy as well as a working knowledge of OSA
At Praxair you’ll join 27,000 talented and diverse people in more than 50 countries, working to make a difference in the world and make our company successful. Our people work on challenging and meaningful projects and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company, our customers, our communities and our shareholders.
Enjoy a great future with a competitive salary, flexible benefits and an opportunity for career growth.
Praxair Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Praxair Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Find out where your talent makes an impact and please visit: http://www.praxair.ca/en/careers
Job Type: Full-time