PLEASE NOTE: This role is based out of our Vaughan, ON facility.
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Service Administrator to join our team in Vaughan, ON.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for career growth and stability
- Work directly with Customers and Internal Service leadership to facilitate Field/Internal Service related work.
- Coordinate and post work to technicians.
- Work within an ERP system environment to create jobs, Process Service and Tool Repair Orders, etc.
- Facilitate completed jobs paperwork processes.
- Maintain and file documents.
- Maintain excel spreadsheets and enter data (Tool Repair Tracker, etc.)
- Generate reports as needed, including job cost breakdown, weekly sales order performance, and parts flow through the system.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bi-Lingual (English and French spoken and written) is a requirement.
- Minimum of High School Diploma coupled with relevant experience.
- Preference will be given to those with a college diploma or certificate in a business or admin field.
- Administrative or Customer Service experience in manufacturing environment is a strong asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Experience using an MRP or ERP (knowledge of JD Edwards and MS365 is preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail; high level of accuracy.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday