Want to be an Okanagan Home Care Hero? Kelowna - Peachland - Summerland - Penticton
If you want to make a difference with the seniors in your community and work with a team that cares about your needs, look no further.
At Home Instead caring is our passion! – And it starts with our CAREGivers.
What it is like to work as a CAREGiver with Home Instead?
Care you will provide One on One:
Important information for you:
- Personal Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments, errands, outings
- Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia Care
Our current CAREGivers recently posted:
- No medical experience necessary – we focus on finding amazing people and developing the skill set necessary
- Variable shifts with a flexible schedule
- Flexible availability to work 15 hrs or more per week *including minimum one weekend day*
- Shift times can include days and evenings, Saturday or Sunday
- Overnight shifts available
- All training is provided and paid
- A support team in the office 24/7
- Recognition of the important work you do
- Hourly rates of pay are from $16.50 - $20 per hour
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits – when employed for 24 hrs or more per week
- Must be able to lift 25 lb/11.3 Kilo, walking, standing, stooping, bending
- Valid BC Drivers License
"I like that there is always someone there to help or listen to what you need and that everybody works together to give the client the best care.”
"They really care about us; not just our work, but who we are.”
"The amazing communication! The incredible friendliness of the office and the patience they have for how often I call with concerns or questions, and how they even check up on us to see how we are doing mentally and physically with our clients and our lives. The best job I've ever had!!! Seriously!!! Such a Team!!”
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, your job will be to help seniors thrive in the comfort of their own home. Caring for seniors is a labour of love, requiring a special person, with just the right touch. Becoming a professional CAREGiver, is a unique job with many joys and rewards, responsibilities and challenges – both physical and emotional. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a positive difference in the lives of the seniors in your community. Many seniors in our community are missing the extra care their loved ones are currently unable to lavish on them with ongoing COVID restrictions. As a CAREGiver, you have the unique opportunity to provide both the much needed care to our seniors and peace of mind for their families, knowing that their loved ones are in good hands.