- Must be willing to work out of town
- Responsible for day to day Safety/Environmental Stewardship
- Understand the requirements of the contract and ensure a safe on time budgeted project is executed.
- Responsible for ensuring the Quality meets the Alberta Transportation Specification
- Train and support foremen
- Establish and implement project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards in line with corporate
- Meet with owners weekly (or as required) to discuss project progress.
- Ensures that ALL resources assigned are maintained, protected, secured and used at optimum efficiency
- Responsible for daily activities reports and tracking materials
- Manages/Coordinate Subcontractors and all site activities while maintaining an organized job site
- Oversee small to medium size crews
- Forecast scheduling to meet the project completion date.
- Ensured that ALL resources assigned are maintained, protected, secured and used at optimum efficiency
- Promote job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately, ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy
- Ensure that changes in the construction scope are effectively managed in accordance with company procedures and the impact on cost, safety and schedule is fully evaluated by Project Managers
- Critically reviews work orders, invoices, packing slips, etc. to determine accuracy, conformance to contractual commitments, etc.
Job Type / Category
- Ability to build strong relationships and make quick decisions;
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Displays a positive attitude, discipline and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to read blueprints
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years proven experience in supervising bridge projects.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record required.
- Certifications Required: First Aid, CSTS, Ground Disturbance, Fall Protection
We are underground and bridge construction specialists.
Job Type: Full-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of supervising bridge projects experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CSTS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's Licence?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Fall Protection?
- Do you have the following license or certification: First Aid?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Ground Disturbance?
Job Type: Full-time
- supervising bridge projects: 5 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- First Aid (Required)
- CSTS (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- Ground Disturbance (Required)
- Fall Protection (Required)