Advance Drilling Ltd. is a drilling contractor that works with exploration and production companies in Canada. Our company was founded in 1997 and we operate in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Our goal is to hire people who want to establish or further their career in the drilling industry. We are looking for one derrick hand to work on one of our rigs in the Edson area, and employment starting in two weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Driller in the maintenance of the drilling rig and pumps
- Work at heights to guides the stands of drill pipe
- Maintains proper drilling characteristics and ensures proper drilling fluid properties.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least two years' derrick hand experience
- Valid H2S, First Aid/CPR, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Rig Rescue, and Rig Tech 2 tickets
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of derrick hand experience do you have?
Job Type: Part-time
- derrick hand: 2 years (Preferred)