Walks Crew Leaders and Walks Crew Members
We believe people are our most important assets. Through the growth and development of our team we succeed in providing a world class customer experience. If you believe in a people first philosophy we would be interested in hearing from you. If you achieve fulfillment by mentoring and developing and your success is based on the success of your team then we want to meet with you.
We are eager to have you join our team of professionals, to be leaders in the industry, with exciting growth and advancement opportunities. If you think you have the skills and ability required, please send us your resume.
We are looking for Walks Crew Leaders as well as Walks Crew Members to join our snow removal team looking after commercial properties. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid and clean G Class driver’s license
- Experience operating small tractors
- Must be on call 24 hours a day/7 days a week including holidays
- Accurately read site maps and route books
- Work in all weather conditions
- Responsible for accurately filling out time sheets on mobile device
We offer competitive wages depending on experience and availability. If you are a motivated and hardworking individual then please send us your resume.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of snow removal experience do you have?
Expected Start Date: 2021-01-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
Dedicated equipment for each operator.
Equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Snow Plowing: 1 year (Preferred)
- G Driver's Licence (Required)