The Primary Care Paramedic’s main objective is to ensure that injured workers are provided with immediate onsite medical care, and to advise and/or arrange timely transport to a medical facility as required.
- Read, understand and comply with HSE’s Medical Control Guidelines, safety policies and job procedures, as well as all applicable government laws and regulations.
- Report to the area’s station manager and take specific job directions from Operations for the station in which he/she is working.
- Work within their applicable scope of practice determined by their licensing body and under the medical control of the HSE Medical Director, utilizing the HSE Medical Control Guidelines.
- Current (unrestricted) registration as a PCP with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics
- Current tickets: Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, PST/CSTS and CSO
- Valid Class 4 driver’s license
- Previous experience working in the Oil & Gas and Industrial sectors is considered an asset
HSE Integrated is committed to creating diversity and inclusion within our workforce. We encourage applicants from indigenous peoples and visible minorities.
Job Type: Contract