FaithLife Financial is a financial services organization that is worth getting to know. Our roots go back nearly a century – helping people be wise with money and live generously. We offer insurance and investment solutions to help members protect their financial futures so they can feel more confident about their finances.
As a Financial Representative you’ll have the opportunity to grow your client base by finding and meeting with existing and potential clients. You’ll suggest the best life insurance, wealth management and savings products by having clients complete a Financial Needs Analysis. You’ll offer ongoing financial advice tailored for each member and their needs. If you’re passionate about financial services and a self-driven entrepreneur consider joining our team of Financial Representatives to inspire others to be wise with their money and live generously.
- Driven to succeed and motivated to help others.
- Self-motivated, independent and resourceful.
- Caring, approachable and trustworthy.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
- Individuals who will act with integrity to earn the long-term trust of members.
- Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance.
- Required life license or willing to obtain
- Certified Financial Planner designation is an asset
- Past experience in: sales, finance, insurance and investments, management, banking, business ownership, administration, marketing, or customer service is an asset.
- Opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself – freedom to build your own financial services practice.
- A competitive commission-based compensation structure with unlimited earning potential – we want you to be successful and we’ll be there to support you along the way.
- Comprehensive sales and technology training as well as continuous training and education in insurance, investments and sales.
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community. Living generously isn’t just something we say, its part of FaithLife Financial’s DNA!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our sales team! Please submit your resume to salescareer @faithlifefinancial.ca by March 1st, 2019.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternate format, please email a request to salescareer @faithlifefinancial.ca.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this opportunity. Only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time