Zeebest Plastics of Canada Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our growing team as an Order Desk/Administrative Assistant.
As an Order Desk/Administrative Assistant at Zeebest you are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service by listening to customer needs, accurately processing customer orders, and effectively directing calls. You are detail oriented, organized and efficient, providing administrative support to the Sales and Management teams and serving as back up for key accounting functions.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Serve walk-in customers, answer incoming phone calls and emails in a timely and professional manner and direct them appropriately.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Enter customer orders accurately and efficiently in Sage.
- Support Outside Sales by scheduling requested customer meetings, CRM updates, preparing quotes and completing quote follow up as necessary.
- Maintain inventory of office and lunchroom supplies, order supplies as necessary.
- Coordinate office equipment maintenance and maintain supply of toner, and support Production Manager with scheduling external companies for other building/vehicle maintenance requirements as requested.
- Sort and file documents and locate and retrieve documents from files as requested.
- Provide administrative support to CEO, VP/GM, AGM, Production Manager, and Sales team; prepare letters, basic quotes, proposals, presentations, reports, manuals, etc. as required.
- Back-up to Full-cycle Accountant on basic bookkeeping tasks including preparing bank deposits, preparing invoices, and data entry in Sage and spreadsheets, payroll, etc.
Like what you hear so far? If you have the following skills and experience we want to hear from you:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative assistant or similar position.
- High school or equivalent. Certificate or diploma in business administration or similar field is preferred.
- Advanced level experience using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience in manufacturing industry is an asset.
- Experience with SAGE is considered an asset.
- Customer Service attitude and ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to learn and retain large volumes of product information and clearly explain product features to customers.
- Professional with high integrity, ethics, confidentiality and a strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Zeebest Plastics is based in Morinville, AB and is Canada’s leader in poly tanks and custom plastic manufacturing. Our team members enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)