Bikini Village is the destination of brands sought after by Canadians for swimwear and beachwear. Offering a wide selection of signed models, Bikini Village meets the diverse needs of women and men in terms of silhouette and style. Founded in 1978 and owned since 2015 by Boutique La Vie en Rose Inc., whose President and CEO is François Roberge, the chain now has 54 stores in Canada, mainly located in Eastern Canada.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Marketing and E-Commerce Strategy, the incumbent of this position is responsible for ensuring the conceptualization, performance and execution of Bikini Village e-commerce development operations. He leads the development of e-commerce strategies as well as the deployment of changes and projects in order to maximize the sales potential of the website by increasing the conversion rate, managing performance margins and aligning with Branding.
- Align corporate priorities and conceptualize strategic plans for electronic commerce;
- Improve the customer experience by overseeing the continuous improvement of the design, content, navigation, branding / marketing, performance and functionality of the site;
- Ensure the profitability of the site by taking actions that will lead to more sales and growth in conversion on the site;
- Measure performance in a continuous and creative way to emit optimization leads and develop a better understanding of our user and thus be able to offer him a more effective experience;
- Play a key role in the development of the brand image and in the elaboration of content strategy which will bring traffic thanks to their uses in the other Bikini Village channels (newsletter, social networks, public relations), and which will optimize the 'user experience and brand perception through the quality and originality of the content;
- Manage and coordinate all production needs for Bikini Village web marketing content;
- Identify the needs and opportunities to optimize the user and customer experience, with the aim of presenting them in the form of documented proposals to the marketing department and developing and carrying out the "roadmap" and development of marketing and e-commerce;
- In collaboration with the acquisition and engagement team, ensure the implementation of best practices for electronic commerce by regularly monitoring performance indicators and developing understanding of online consumer behavior;
- Identify the problems and opportunities of the Bikini Village site and propose innovative e-Commerce business solutions;
- Demonstrate leadership in daily activities and oversee all web activities: promotions, collection launches, site rotation and web developments;
- Manage the activities and priorities of web designers and integrators with regard to daily activities; and
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with the various departments.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, commerce, management or equivalent;
- Specialist in best web and e-commerce practices;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an e-commerce position;
- Strong experience in the world of online commerce (retail and / or fashion - an asset).
- Expert in Google Analytics and other traffic analysis tools;
- Great command of Excel / pivot tables / Office Suite;
- Extensive experience in project supervision and management, as well as the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously;
- Great understanding of merchandising, planning and inventory management;
- Very good knowledge of the concepts of SEO, adwords and PPC;
- Very good knowledge of digital media;
- Very good general knowledge of social networks;
- Recognized as a leader, oriented towards results and quality;
- Analytical skills to find solutions to problems quickly;
- Excellent organizational skills, proven interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Passionate about technologies and marketing strategy;
- Resistance to stress and sails well in fast environments;
- Attitude and positive leadership in times of stress and different challenges; and
- Bilingualism written and spoken essential.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.