Cochrane Sport Physio is a multi-disciplinary clinic that keeps our front end staff on their feet, this is not a regular desk job! We are currently seeking a part-time Receptionist/ Administrative assistant to join our team. The position available is for 10-15 hours per week with the possibility of more hours in the future. Please note that you must have afternoon and evening availability. Our ideal candidate will have previous Reception, Administrative or M.O.A experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets patients in a friendly manner at their arrival.
- Assist patients with any questions or concerns they may have
- Takes patients back for their appointments
- Helps manage the clinic schedule
- Process and collect payment for patients including direct billing with extended healthcare
- General administrative duties such as, answering the phones,responding to emails and faxing in a timely manner.
- Maintains clinic cleanliness
- Performs opening and closing duties
- Assist therapists as needed throughout the day including setting up patients with heat, Inferential current set ups, setting up a patient with ice, assisting in exercises as needed.
- Performs other office duties as required
A full job description will be reviewed during the interview. Salary to be discussed during interview/ at time of hire.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the attention of the Office Manager, or feel free to stop by during business hours to drop off a copy in person.
Applicants of interest will be contacted directly.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cochrane, AB (Preferred)