Do you enjoy working with customers in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have extensive experience in Microsoft Office?
Are you outgoing and energetic?
All-Fab Building Components is a division of the All-Fab Group of Companies. We offer an exceptional working environment in a supportive and dynamic team. We encourage innovation and creativity with rewards and opportunity.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this position will be responsible, on a daily basis, as the first point of contact at our front desk. Greeting customers or clients by phone or in person, and performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, assisting multiple departments.
- Answer calls and directs requests to appropriate individual or department.
- Greets customers in a warm and professional manner, directing them to the appropriate individual or department.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Entering required documentation and information promptly into appropriate specific program.
- Arranging pick up and deliveries with couriers.
- Assist in taking meeting minutes.
- Scanning and filing documents in a timely manner.
- Assist sales team in administrative duties as required.
- Creating required purchase orders.
- Process stock receiving paperwork.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies accordingly (Back up).
- Daily invoicing. (Back Up)
- Processing specific safety forms on demand. (Back Up)
- Customer oriented with high energy
- Minimum 1 year administrative assistant experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office
- High attention to detail
- Ability to accurately enter data
- Good mathematical skills
- Clear, concise communication skills
We offer competitive wages, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a fantastic team.
If you’d like to join us;
Please forward resume with cover letter indicating position applied for and salary expectations :
Thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Acheson, AB (Preferred)